2013 Annual Conference for Graduate Teaching Assistants
The conference, an orientation to UD resources, policies, and best practices of learning and teaching, accommodates TAs across disciplines and with varied teaching responsibilities. We strongly recommend that department faculty highlight those sessions for the TAs that are most relevant to their instructional roles in the department. Concurrent sessions on instructional topics are facilitated by TA Fellows across disciplines. The TA Fellows bring considerable teaching experience and knowledge of the UD undergraduate students to their sessions, and they model various ways of effectively engaging students.
FY reference: 2012 Conference - UDaily
In order to park in a UD designated parking lot, you need to have a valid permit.
- To purchase a permit, click here.
- If you purchased a permit for a Gold lot for the 2012-13 AY, you need to display your receipt and you can park in designated gold lots starting August 13; once you receive the hang tag, you need to replace your receipt with the hang tag. If you have a Red permit, you may park in the Field House lot and take the Shuttle.
- If you have a Gold or Central permit, you may park in Lot 019 North College/Hollingsworth, behind the Art Studio Building.
- If you park in a lot without having a permit displayed, you will be ticketed.
- You may also park in the Trabant Parking Garage for a fee.
- For more information about parking, click here for their website: Parking & Transportation Services
- Sign-up for a session on Library Services (offered Wednesday, August 21) and pick up instructional resources.